JE M’INTEGRE EN FRANÇAIS
The objective of the program is to let people who have already taken some steps to learn French and who have an intermediate level in the language to practise French by individual meetings and group sessions in order to facilitate entry into the job market.
The clientele is composed of immigrants from abroad and anglophones born in Canada no matter what their educational level. You must be
• legally authorized to work in Canada
• able to converse in basic French
• recipients of employment insurance, or recipients of welfare payments, or without revenue.
• To improve fluency in oral French: to better express yourself in French, better understand others and be better understood. To gain confidence when contacting employers in French.
• To break down any barriers and gather momentum in job search
• To better understand the job market and the techniques of an effective job search
• A program focussed on improving the practice of French through interactive workshops
• Workshops on employability, including the proactive approach
• Information on regional employment opportunities in conjunction with specialized local partners
• To help develop French proficiency
• To break down isolation and improve self esteem
• To better know the job market and Quebec culture
• To learn the techniques of an effective job search and ease socio professional integration
up to 12 weeks
• 4 hours per week comprising workshops on employment practices and on improved French language mastery
• occasionnel outside visits to cultural and employment related events
1st group: from October 2013 to December 15 2013
2nd group: from January 2014 to March 2014
Jean-Marie Rugira/Mdeleine Thibeault/Ronald Becerra
514 482 6665 # 206