INITIATION TO ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Creativity autonomy, leadership, sense of responsibility, solidarity - These are the values intrinsic to the entrepreneurial culture. The promotion of this culture favours the development of attitudes, skills, and aptitudes not only beneficial to tomorrow’s entrepreneurs but also to future employees and citizens in general.
• Have less than 35 years old
• Live in Notre-Dame-de-Grâce, Côte Saint Luc, Hampstead, or Montreal West
• The promotion of the notion of entrepreneurship in the community aims to fulfill the personal awakening of people via the development of their entrepreneurial qualities. This thereby generates economic growth in the neighbourhood and encourages its residents to further conceive new projects which lead to the continued improvement the quality of life in the area.
• Individual meetings and group workshops, for young adults with a business idea or for those who already are in business, address their needs and open new doors in the entrepreneurial realm.
• Specific workshops for youth coming from the community milieu
• Tailor made workshops, testimonials by entrepreneurs, and project development information for students in school
• Workshops eyed at developing entrepreneurial qualities
• Guidance in developing a personal or group project
• Information on the entrepreneurial resources in Montreal
According to client needs
514 482-6665 # 221
cell: 514 463-2189