Montréal pour l'entrepreneurship
We are currently recruiting participants for a new entrepreneurial adventure in Munich, Germany!
Le recrutement se terminera dès que la cohorte sera complète. Nous vous invitons à soumettre votre candidature le plus rapidement possible afin d'éviter de manquer votre chance.
Montreal for Entrepreneurship, M4E, is a program developed in 2013 with the support of several partners, including
- Les offices jeunesse internationaux du Québec
- the Montreal Goethe Institut
- The Quebec delegation in Munich
- The German Canadian Entrepreneurship Initiative.
This program aims to explore and unleash the entrepreneurial potential of young adults (18-30 years old) who want to start a business through an approach focused on coaching, co-development and international exchange, more specifically with Germany. Since 2013, seven cohorts of young entrepreneurs have participated.
This year, the project will take place from du 15 au 27 mai 2023 May 23rd to June 4th, 2022, two intensive weeks, one in Montreal and one in Germany.
Détails de la programmation 2023
A first group meeting will take place in May. The date will be determined with the group and therefore to be confirmed.
Du 15 au 19 mai à Montréal
- Workshop on the business canvas, business plan
- Initiation to the German culture and language
- Workshop on the validation of your business idea
- How to have a successful crowdfunding campaign
- How to finance a startup
- Market research workshop
- Company visits and meetings with entrepreneurs from Montreal and outside of Montreal
Du 20 au 27 mai Allemagne
- Visit of the Quebec delegation in Munich
- Meeting with a Quebec entrepreneur based in Munich
- Visites de Startup
- Two-day immersive workshop on the ideation of an eco-responsible business with Bavarian university students
- A cultural visit
Following the program, a group meeting will take place and personalized follow-up lasting 6 months will be offered to all participants to support them in the development of their business idea.
- be between 18 and 30 years old
- be bilingual, French and English
- be a resident or citizen of Canada
- be available for the entire program
- have a business idea or be very interested in entrepreneurship
Cost of the program
Le coût du programme est de 900$ et inclut le coût du déplacement local et l'hébergement en Allamagne.
Pour soumettre votre candidature, cliqué here. ou envoyez votre CV and a cover letter which explains the main lines of your business project or your interest in entrepreneurship to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 514-482-6665 ext 221 .
This is an ongoing project, so subscribe to our newsletter to stay informed of the next opportunity to participate.